11+ Consortium of Selective Schools in Essex (CSSE) Online Mock Exams
English & Maths
21st August 2023 (9am)
Suitable for applicants applying to the Consortium of Selective Schools in Essex (CSSE)
2 Full Length Papers
Exam Papers Delivered and Invigilated Online
Detailed Exam Report
What is the agenda for the 11+ Exam?
Applicants will be asked to complete two tests.
The first test will be in English lasting one hour and 10 minutes. The test consists of three parts:
● Comprehension (30 minutes plus 10 minutes reading time)
● Reasoning (10 minutes)
● Writing (20 minutes)
The second test will be in Maths. The test will last 60 minutes and is worth 60 marks.
Both the English and Maths exam are in standard answer format.
How to Book
1. Use the link to secure your child's place.
2. A week before the exam takes place, you will be sent paper copies of the exam questions and answer papers. Keep these sealed until the morning of the exam.
3. After the exam, scan your child's answers sheet and send back to us for marking.
4. You will receive detailed feedback and scores within a week of taking the exam.
Who is this 11+ mock exam suitable for?
This mock is designed for applicants applying to the following schools:
King Edward VI – Grammar SchooL
Colchester County High School — for Girls
Colchester Royal – Grammar School
Southend High School – for Girls
Southend High School – for Boys
Westcliff High School – for Girls
Westcliff High School – for Boys
St. Bernard's High School – for Girls
St. Thomas More – High School
Shoeburyness – High School